Earn Cryptocurrency Using Social Network: Steemit
Steemit is a blogging and social networking website where you get paid in tradeable currency for posting, discovering and commenting on user-generated content. Steemit is powered by a cryptocurrency token named STEEM and US dollar-pegged tokens called Steem Dollars.
Steemit has managed to successfully bridge the gap between blockchain and social media, creating a platform where people can earn money just for creating and promoting content.
What is Blockchain?
Steemit utilises blockchain technology. A blockchain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. Blockchain was first implemented as a core component of bitcoin, serving as the public ledger for all transactions, with the bitcoin design influencing other applications and cryptocurrencies.
Tunisia’s national currency, the e-Dinar, was the first state currency to use the blockchain technology.
How Can I Earn Cryptocurrency for Free on Steemit?
It’s simple; post social media content.
You can post and comment on anything including travel, food, business, pets, sports and earn money.
You don’t have to invest any money and while cryptocurrencies stock continues to grow due to supply and demand, so will your rewards for anything you post.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The Steemit Interface
- Promoting Posts, Curating Content, and Maximising Rewards
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to use the Steemit platform to earn cryptocurrency just for posting social media content
- Earn money from the comfort of your own home, or on the move!
- 24/7 access to course content, so you can study anytime, anywhere!
- Available on all mobile devices
- Steemit Introduction
- My First Thoughts On Steemit As A Potential Disruptive Social Media Platform
- An Explanation Of Steem And Steemit
- Signing Up For A Steemit Account
- Explaining Your Profile Info On Steemit
- Further Explanation Of The Steemit Interface
- An Explanation Of The Steemit Wallet
- Further Explanation Of The Differences Between Steem, Steem Power, And Steem Dollars
- Creating A New Post On Steemit
- Promoting Your Post On Steemit
- Two Minnows Talk About Steemit
- Further Comments About This Steemit Course - Edited
- Steemit Outro
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above