Project & Programme Management Employability Package (EC112444)
Master every aspect of project management with our comprehensive selection of industry-recognised courses that can help you to understand the methodologies and principles which can enable you to be an effective project manager. For an IT business to run smoothly, it’s essential that a competent project manager is on hand to ensure service delivery is at a high standard. From understanding PRINCE2 principles, to completing PMP and ITIL qualifications, our range of modules can help you to be that person.
Choose from Two Buckets
As part of the Project Management package, students will have the choice of studying two courses from Bucket One, which consists of basic courses that are essential to a variety of job roles, including improving employability, Office Skills and business know-how, or to dive right into our project management specific courses which make up Bucket Two, with training in Agile, PRINCE2, ITIL, PMP and MSP available.
Key Learning Points
Students can choose courses from each project management course Bucket, depending on their individual requirements.
Bucket 1: Pick TWO courses from Bucket One, which includes:
- CV-Builder – Develop a CV that any employer would love to read, with this interactive tool that can guide you through every stage of the build, from content to design.
- Computing Basics & Essentials - Set of 7 Interactive Courses – A package of seven computing tasks that can help all students to establish a solid foundation in the use of the Internet, Microsoft Office and file management systems.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 – Create fantastic spreadsheets every time, and learn how to maximise the use of this popular spreadsheet application, from basic to more advanced functions.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Learn how to use this powerful email engine, from simply writing an email to adding priorities, labels and digital signatures.
- Microsoft Word 2013 – Get to grips with some of the key functions that this popular word processing application has to offer, so that your documents are professional and refined.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 – Master the slides with this professional tool that will help you to create the best presentations every time.
- Business Essentials – Reap the benefits of professional business tips and advice, from none other than TV’s professional Dragons!
Bucket 2: Pick ONE course from Bucket Two, which includes:
- Professional Agile and Scrum – Learn some of the fundamental aspects of both Agile methodologies and Scrum practices and their importance with regards to project management in the IT sector.
- Agile Project Management – This comprehensive Foundation and Practitioner package introduces individuals to project management, teaching basic principles of Agile methodology as well as advanced techniques.
- Introduction to Agile Project Management – Get to grips with some project management essentials, and learn how to manage effectively with Agile methodology.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Learn how to use this popular IT framework, covering modules in both Service Capability and Service Lifecycle work streams.
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Start with some basic skills relating to programme management, and move on to more expert techniques, which will prepare you to sit the APM Group/OGC MSP® exams.
- Introduction to MSP Programme Management – Take a look at this overview of MSP programme management and you’ll be ready to move on to the foundation and practitioner courses.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) – Take a look at the lifecycle of a project, including some of the core stages and how they can be managed effectively.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Course with PMP & CAPM – Study for the CAPM certification by learning some of the principles of project management, before moving on to the PMP qualification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – Learn how to manage projects using PMP principles, including defining projects with relation to their goals and benefits.
- PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Package – Perfect for practitioners who want to familiarise themselves with both introductory and higher level concepts that are part of the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Project Management – Understand the principles of the PRINCE2 methodology and how these concepts can be used to ensure successful project management.
- IASSC Accredited Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training – Get to grips with the various Six Sigma methodology and DMAICT processes, with regards to process improvement projects within a business setting.
- Planning and Organisation – Learn how to plan and organise yourself and your team effectively, to maximise the productivity of your business.
- Motivation and Teamwork – Invaluable management training, which can help you learn how to motivate your staff and ensure they work as a team to provide the best output for your business.
Advantages of this course
- Online course delivery ensures flexible and convenient study, as and when you can.
- Courses are valid for a full 12 months, and resources can be accessed 24/7 and 365 days a year so you can study at your own pace.
- Technical support is available, should you need help with the courseware at any point.
- Compatible across a number of devices, browsers and operating systems, so you can study on the move.
- Build a course package that suits your needs perfectly, rather than working through modules that maybe irrelevant.
- Hone your skills in project management and get ready to achieve your career aspirations!
If you’re on a career path to project management, our Buckets of courses will guide you on your journey, so sign up today!
This package includes
LEADr Certificate in Commerciality
Computing Basics & Essentials - Set of 7 Interactive Courses
Microsoft Excel 2013
Microsoft Outlook 2013
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
Microsoft Word 2013
Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner Training
CAPM Certified Associate In Project Management
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
Introduction to Agile Project Management
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Foundation & Practitioner Training
Project Management Institute (PMI) Course with PMP® & CAPM®
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Introduction to PRINCE2® Project Management
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Training