Cisco Complete Network Certification Training
Explore and master the advanced networking techniques required to achieve CCNA and CCNP qualifications with this value bundle. Offering access to all the training modules required to sit the Cisco CCNA and CCNP accreditation exams, and to demonstrate complete mastery of a modern computer network.
The Cisco Complete Network Certification Training bundle will be of specific interest to:
- IT engineers and network professionals needing to improve their technical skills in order to maintain corporate networks for maximum efficiency, reliability and security.
- Administrators looking to use the available Cisco tools to simplify management of their networked resources.
- IT professionals looking for globally-recognised qualifications that prove their computer hardware and networking skills.
- System administrators who need Cisco specialist training that teaches core networking concepts, and how to apply them.
By selecting the Complete Network Certification package, students have access to training materials for both Cisco qualifications. Using a blend of instructor-led videos and self-assessment tools, students will learn skills that can be immediately applied to improve their corporate network and job opportunities.
In addition, students will gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to master switching, routing and device interconnection. Engineers and administrators can then build VLANs, WANs, and WiFi networks to support advanced applications, such as Unified Communications (UC).
Key Learning Points
The Cisco Complete Network Certification bundle gives network administrators and engineers access to all the materials they need to both boost their knowledge levels and to prepare for the Cisco CCENT, CCNA and CCNP exams, as well as the Voice and Security specialisations.
As well as teaching delegates the fundamentals of IP networking protocols, the bundle will help delegates:
- Understand, design and deploy secure wireless networks built using Cisco technologies.
- Understanding interconnecting devices and the correct configuration of switches and routers to improve network traffic flow and throughput.
- Using Cisco IOS network security tools to mitigate threats and prevent network intrusion.
- Build a scalable network using NAT and PAT to meet the need of a growing business.
- Planning and deploying a Unified Communications network, and using advanced tools and settings to assist with administration.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- How Spanning Tree protocol and Etherchannel can be applied to add further network functionality and resilience.
- Applying Layer 3 redundancy protocols to improve network resilience and reduce service failures.
Advantages of this course
Upon completion of each module in the Cisco Complete Network Certification Training bundle, network engineers, security administrators and technicians will have a complete understanding of building, maintaining and securing a Cisco-based network. Students will also be fully prepared to sit then CCENT, CCNA and CCNP certifications exams. Other benefits include:
- Learning the skills required to properly design, build and manage a Cisco-based network.
- Fully understand the principles of network switching and routing, and the correct implementation of both.
- Extending network protocols to support advanced IP uses including VoIP, video and Unified Communications.
- Apply Cisco best practice principles to real-world scenarios.
- Using IOS and other Cisco security tools and principles to protect corporate network resources and data.
- A significant advantage in terms of skills and experience over less qualified employees and candidates.
As well as being prepared to sit the CCENT, CCNA and CCNP qualifications, the new skills and knowledge will also help improve the employment prospects of participants; the Cisco qualifications are widely regarded as the gold standard for networking certification available today.
- Plan And Design
- Switch Configuration
- IP Configuration
- STP And RTP
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Course Review
- Introduction to Cisco Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Switches
- Troubleshooting VLANS and Trunking
- Troubleshooting Spanning Tree Protocol, EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting InterVLAN Routing and Layer 3 EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting Switch Security Features
- Troubleshooting FirstHop Redundancy Protocols
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv4 Addressing
- IPv6 Addressing and Addressing Technologies
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs and Prefix Lists
- Troubleshooting GRE and Basic Routing Tunnels
- Troubleshooting RIPv2 and RIPng
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- OSPF and OSPFv3
- Troubleshooting Route Maps and Policy Based Routing
- Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Troubleshooting Management Protocols and Tools
- Troubleshooting Management Access
- Plan And Design
- EIGRP Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Procol
- Border Gateway Protocol BGP
- Course Review
- Methodologies Used To Design A Network
- Network Structure And Modularity
- Basic Enterprise Campus Networks
- Enterprise Edge And Remote Network Modules
- IP Addressing And Routing Protocols
- Enterprise Switching I
- Enterprise Switching II
- Designing Advanced Services
- Network Review
- Terminology And Fundamentals
- PKI And Cryptography
- Bring Your Own Device
- Secure Access
- Secure Routing And Switching
- Intrusion Protection System (IPS)
- Content And Endpoint Security
- CCNA Security 210-260 Promo Video
- Configuring Ethernet LANs
- Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Wide Area Networks
- IPv4 Services
- IPv4 Routing And Troubleshooting
- IPv6 Routing
- Cloud Based Networking
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANS
- Understanding IPv4
- Working With Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
- Basic Call Routing
- VOIP Call Routing
- CUCME Call Routing Basics
- Preparing Network for Voice
- IP Phone Behavior
- CUCME Administration Basics
- CUCME StandUp
- CUCME StandUp Part 2
- CUCME StandUp CUCME
- End Users And End User Interface
- Endpoint Implementation
- Call Coverage
- Calling Restrictions and Routing
- CUCME Advance Call Coverage
- Implementing Unity Connection
- Wireless Basics
- Wireless Standards
- Wireless Signals
- Frame Types
- Planning Coverage
- Stand Alone And Cloud Deployments
- Controller Based Deployment
- Controller Discovery
- Radio Resource Management
- Wireless Security
- WLAN Configuration
- Guest Networks
- Client Connectivity
- Managing Wireless
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above