CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-001)
Whether you’re keen to build on your existing skillset as an IT practitioner to specialise in working with cloud infrastructure, or would just like to add this key skill to your repertoire, this online CompTIA Cloud + certification is a cost effective and efficient way to do just that.
Is the Course Right For Me?
This course is recommend for professionals with at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, storage or data centre administration. It’s also beneficial to be familiar with any major hypervisor technologies for server visualisation before embarking on the course. These foundational skills are the ideal springboard towards gaining a good working understanding of how to deliver cloud infrastructure.
How Do I Learn?
eLearning provides the perfect solution for people who don’t want to have to study manuals or commit to attending a weekly class on top of their already busy schedule. With this online CompTIA Cloud + certification, you’re free to study at your own pace, at a time that suits you, meaning that gaining your new qualification is hassle-free.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Across seven easy-to-access modules, this online course will teach you all you need to know for a good basic working knowledge of cloud computing.
- After an introduction to models, learn about service and delivery models, terms and characteristics and objects storage concepts.
- Find out how to install, configure and manage VM and devices.
- Learn about backups, virtual disks, virtual switches and virtual resource migration.
- Discover the benefits of virtualisation in a cloud environment before comparing and contrasting virtual environments.
- Learn about infrastructure, different access protocols, storage configuration, file systems types, executing storage provisioning and network sharing.
- Find out about implementing appropriate network configurations and the importance of network optimisation.
- Get confident troubleshooting basic network configurations and learn about troubleshoot commands.
- Learn about common network protocols and common hardware resources.
- Tackle the important subject of resource management before moving on to establishing baselines and thresholds.
- Learn all you need to know about how to appropriately allocate physical host resources and virtual guest resources before finding out how to use appropriate tools for remote access.
- Master security, including storage security concepts and methods, different encryption technologies and identifying access control methods.
- Find out about systems management, how to diagnose, remediate and optimise and common performance concepts and testing techniques.
- Study business continuity in cloud and solutions to meet availability requirements.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Gaining your CompTIA Cloud + certification is a great CV-boosting skill for any IT technician.
- Prove your commitment to your career progression by using the ‘convince your boss’ function to persuade your employer to invest in this great-value certification on your behalf.
- Every module ends with a quiz with an average of 100 questions, meaning your knowledge is secure as you progress with the course.
- All instructors are industry experts who use their minimum of 15 years’ experience to provide you with practical, real-world scenarios to study.
- Visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, educational games and flashcards enhance the learning experience for different learning styles and ensure excellent learner retention.
- Technical support is on hand, should you run into difficulties.
- Self-paced online learning means you can access the course 24/7 and revisit the modules whenever you want to.
- Well-designed navigation means the course is easy to work through.
Get cloud confident today by signing up to CompTIA Cloud+ course.
- Models Part 1
- Models Part 2
- Service And Delivery Models
- Terms And Characteristics
- Objects Storage Concepts
- Install Configure Manage VM And Devices
- Virtual Disks
- Virtual Switches
- Virtual Resource Migration
- Benefits Of Virtualization In A Cloud Environment
- Compare And Contrast Virtual Environment
- Different Access Protocols
- Explain Storage Configuration
- File Systems Types
- Executing Storage Provisioning
- Network Share Demo
- Implement Appropriate Network Configurations
- Importance Of Network Optimization
- Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration Part 1
- Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration Part 2
- Troubleshoot Commands Part 1
- Troubleshoot Commands Part 2
- Troubleshoot Commands Part 3
- Explain Common Network Protocols
- Common Hardware Resources
- Resource Management Part 1
- Resource Management Part 2
- Establishing Baselines And Thresholds
- Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 1
- Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 2
- Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 1
- Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 2
- Use Appropriate Tools For Remote Access
- Security Part 1
- Security Part 2
- Storage Security Concepts And Methods
- Different Encryption Technologies
- Identify Access Control Methods
- Systems Management Part 1
- Systems Management Part 2
- Diagnose Remediate And Optimize Part 1
- Diagnose Remediate And Optimize Part 2
- Common Performance Concepts Part 1
- Common Performance Concepts Part 2
- Testing Techniques
- Business Continuity In Cloud Part 1
- Business Continuity In Cloud Part 2
- Solutions To Meet Availability Requirements
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above