IT Security Specialist Training Pack (with Microsoft, CompTIA & Cisco)
In the modern world internet security is something everyone has to take seriously, whether they’re in charge of a large business or simply going online to organise their finances at home. As a result, IT security specialists are in great demand in every business. This great-value online package is designed for you to hone your technical skillset in the direction of becoming an IT security specialist.
What Does the Package Contain?
First of all you’ll get up-to-speed with the skills you need to achieve CompTIA Security+ 2014 (SY0-401) and CompTIA Network+ 2015 (N10-006) certification. Next you’ll learn what you need to know to attain Cisco 100-105 ICND1 and Cisco 200-105 ICND2 certification. Finally you’ll work towards attaining MCSE certification by mastering what you need to know about MCSA Server 2012.
How Do I Study?
Study is conducted online, making this package a convenient as well as a cost effective way of advancing your technical skills and preparing to get certified. Practicality is at the heart of the package, with the inclusion of Live Labs making it easy to apply your new knowledge to the world of work.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the easy-to-access modules to get security savvy.
- Learn about network terminology, locking down a network, wireless, security terminology, policies and standards, physical security, risk analysis, disaster recovery, business continuity and business impact analysis, computer forensics, types of attacks, system security threats, security assessments, monitoring and auditing, authentication, access control, mitigating security threats, implementing system security, cryptography and public key infrastructure.
- Find out about networking standards, network cabling and transmission, TCP/IP, network devices, wireless network, wide area network, remote access, network security, building scalable high performance networks and monitoring and troubleshooting networks.
- Learn about models, service and delivery models, terms and characteristics and objects storage concepts.
- Find out about virtualisation, installing and configuring VM and devices, backups, virtual disks, virtual switches, virtual resource migration, the benefits of virtualisation in a cloud environment and comparing and contrasting virtual environments.
- Get to grips with infrastructure, access protocols, storage configuration, file systems types, executing storage provisioning, network sharing, implementing appropriate network configurations, network optimisation, network protocols, hardware resources and troubleshooting basic network configuration and commands.
- Learn about resource management, appropriately allocating physical host resources and using appropriate tools for remote access.
- Cover security including storage security concepts and methods, encryption technologies and access control methods.
- Get confident with systems management, diagnosing remediate and optimise, common performance concepts and testing techniques.
- Master business continuity in the cloud and how to meet availability requirements.
- Gain the know-how to pass the Cisco 100-105 ICND1 exam, focussing on OSI model, host to host, LAN switching, LAN cabling media, IOS basics, VLAN Trunking, IPv4, WAN connect, NAT PAT, securing remote access, Cisco dynamic routing, Cisco, OSPF, Cisco IOS, IPv6 and more.
- Learn to implement Cisco wireless network fundamentals including wireless basics, standards and signals, antennas, topologies, frame types, planning coverage, architectures, stand alone and cloud deployments, controller based deployment, controller discovery, roaming, radio resource management, wireless security, WLAN configuration, guest networks, client connectivity, managing wireless, interference and troubleshooting.
- Progress to Cisco 200-105 ICND2 with advanced switching, VTP, VLAN routing, spanning protocol, LAN security, Layer 2 Redundancy, WAN technology and connections, frame relay, HDLC PPP, RIPv2, RIPv2 II, EtherChannel, EIGRP, OSPF, Layer 3 Redundancy and network management.
- Learn to administer Windows Server 2012 including administering group policy, managing user and service accounts, network files services, DNS remote access and active directory services, deploying operating system updates and images and monitoring system resources.
- Master installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 before moving on to configuring advanced Windows Server 2012 services covering IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, DNS, ISCSI, ISNS, IPAM, dynamic access control and more.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you need it.
- 12 months access to the course content gives you plenty of time to complete it.
- Live Labs content enables you to see exactly how the skillset being taught is utilised in a professional setting.
- Instructors with over 15-years real-world experience deliver practical course content via engaging multimedia presentations and visual demonstrations.
- The use of flash cards and educational games ensure different learning styles are accounted for.
- Practice quizzes and mock exams enable you to progress forward and ultimately sit exams in confidence.
- Focussing on in-demand IT security expertise is a career-enhancing move that will open up many exciting opportunities.
Secure your career progression by signing up to IT Security Specialist Training Pack (with Microsoft, CompTIA & Cisco) today.
- Introduction To Networking
- Networking Standards
- Network Cabling And Transmission
- Understanding TCP/IP
- Network Devices
- Wireless Network
- Wide Area Network
- Remote Access
- Network Security
- Building Scalable High Performance Networks
- Monitoring And Troubleshooting Networks
- Networking Terminology
- Locking Down Or Network
- Introduction To Security Terminology
- Policies And Standards
- Physical Security
- Risk Analysis
- Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
- Introduction To Computer Forensics
- Types Of Attacks
- System Security Threats
- Security Assessments
- Monitoring And Auditing
- Access Control
- Mitigating Security Threats
- Implementing System Security
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANS
- Understanding IPv4
- Working With Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
- Configuring Ethernet LANs
- Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Wide Area Networks
- IPv4 Services
- IPv4 Routing And Troubleshooting
- IPv6 Routing
- Cloud Based Networking
- Introducing Cisco Collaboration Architecture
- Telephony And Call Routing
- Preparing The Network And Phone Behavior
- CUCM Administration Interfaces
- Call Configuration
- Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
- Installing and Configuring an Active Directory Domaine Control
- Administering Active Directory Objects
- Automating Administration Tasks
- Configuring IPv4
- Configuring IPv6
- Installing and Configuring DHCP
- Installing and Configuring DNS
- Configuring Storage Spaces And File And Print Services
- Configuring Group Policy
- Securing Windows Servers
- Installing and Configuring Virtual Servers and Clients
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Administering Group Policy
- Managing Network File Services
- Managing DNS
- Managing Remote Access
- Deploying Operating System Updates
- Deploying Operating System Images
- Monitoring System Resources
- Managing Active Directory Services
- Configuring Advanced DNS Services
- Advanced DHCP Services
- Active Directory Forest Configuration
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- ISCSI And ISNS
- Configuring IPAM
- Network Balancing
- Failover Clusters
- Configuring Hyper_V Virtual Machines
- Dynamic Access Control
- Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Disaster Recovery
- Configuring Additional Services
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above