Arabic Business Correspondence with Marketing and Sales Training
This package combines five of the most sought-after skills in the workplace to help you increase the levels of efficiency, diversity and ROI in your workplace.
Organisations lose a lot of money through disorganisation and disruption. Resources, efforts and funding can quickly become drained due to constant distractions including technology, people, and tasks that contribute to this widespread workplace issue.
It’s always better to focus on one thing at a time, give 100% to that task and move on to another, instead of flitting between various incomplete tasks and doing half a job on all, blocking any ounce of quality.
You will learn to make the most out of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
- How to better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity
More so than ever, companies are utilising the internet to increase their marketing efforts in a bid to boost ROI, and this trend is set to grow exponentially over the next few years and for many years to come.
You will lay the foundations for an effective internet marketing strategy that you can use to boost awareness of your business with the view to increase ROI and sales to help you avoid being one of the 75% of businesses that fail within the first 18 months.
- Determine how your internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
- Weigh out the value of using a distribution service for email marketing campaigns
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- How to boost your marketing results through online advertising
- Adjusting your internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
Business writing has the same potential as any other type of writing. But the goals and format are always set out from the get-go; the language is concrete, the point of view is clear, and the points are well expressed.
You will receive the tools to become a better writer in a business environment, helping you to practice and become more confident in your own writing ability.
- The value of good written communication
- How to write and proofread your work so it is clear, concise, complete and correct
- How to apply these skills in real world situations
- Understanding the proper format for memos, letters, and emails
Active listening is a skill that is used in many different sectors and professions. It is crucial to every bit of human interaction you have, both at home and in the workplace, as it allows you to pay closer attention to details of conversations. This will help both your personal and professional life, as you will be considered a good listener and people will often seek your help which will lead to greater opportunities and better relationships.
- The definition of active listening and its key components
- Identify ways to become a better listener in any environment
- How to use body language to reflect a positive listening attitude
- The difference between sympathy and empathy, and when each is appropriate
- How to create a listening mindset using framing, positive intent and focus
- How to be genuine in your communications
- Understanding the communication process
- Asking questions, probing for information, and using paraphrasing techniques
- Building relationship to create an authentic communication experience between the individuals included
- Identifying common listening problems and solutions
Marketing and Sales
Marketing provide the correct branding and messaging for a product or service, which is then delivered to the sales team who are on the frontline. When put together effectively, they become the driving force behind any business and help to push towards objectives, targets and goals.
This course will teach you effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
- What is meant by the term “marketing”.
- How to use low-cost publicity to get your name known
- How to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign
- How to use time rather than money to market your company effectively
- How to perform a SWOT analysis
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Five courses in one to create a package with some of the most sought-after skills in any workplace
- Increase your productivity and efficiency
- If you own your own business, you will increase your ROI
- Proven principles to back and studies to back up your learning
- Utilise the skills you learn to improve your career or personal life
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above