Feng Shui Diploma
Feng Shui, pronounced “Feng Shway” is a system for arranging your surroundings in harmony and balance with the natural world around you. In Chinese the words ‘Feng Shui’ mean ‘wind and water’.
The Chinese believe that the way you arrange things within a building, and then further within the rooms of that building, can have an impact on your happiness and health.
Learn how you can eliminate confusion and create an orderly, healthy and wealthy environment for yourself and others by following a few simple principles
KEY LEARNING POINTS
By studying this course you will gather an appreciation for the benefits of a beautiful, comfortable living environment.
- Acquire the basic principles of Feng Shui
- Discover the Five Elements Theory
- Discover how the sixty four hexagrams of the I Ching were obtained
- Understand how the compass points affect the home
- Explore the Meditation process
- Identify the nine questions asked during the basic ritual of walking the Nine Palaces
- Recognise the ideal layout of the rooms in your house
- Establish the ideal office layout
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Feng Shui can greatly improve your health and invites prosperity and success.
- Bring harmony into your life by altering the energy flows around and through you surroundings.
- It will help you become more mindful of the little things.
- The physical appeal of a well decorated home, sprinkled with good Feng Shui techniques is something you can call a personal heritage that can exceed generations and promote beauty in all aspects your home and office.
- Yin & Yang
- The five elements
- Location of the four seasons
- The eight trigrams of the I Ching
- Key concepts
- Creating good feng shui for success in business
- History of feng shu
- Basic compass directions
- The I Ching
- The sixty-four hexagrams
- Feng shui enhancers
- Desk layout - office layout
- Feng shui meditation
- Feng shui in the home
- Lo Shu
- Pa Kua
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above