What is spirituality?
Spirituality is a broad concept with room for many perspectives. In general, it includes a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves and it typically involves a search for meaning in life.
As such, it is a universal human experience—something that touches us all. And can be described as transcendent or deep sense of aliveness and interconnectedness.
The realms of spirituality can be approached through religion, meditation, yoga and even self-reflection.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
The knowledge from this course will help you to gain control over your problems by developing and maintaining a belief that is beyond and greater than ‘self’.
- Understand the various definitions of spirituality
- Learn the term "Spiritual Warfare"
- Understand how the spirit world can be defined through the religious world
- Understand how the material world can answer questions concerning nature and relationships
- Explore the meaning of "spiritual evil"
- Understand how to deal with Phobias
- Understand how spiritual evil attacks the Biophysical and Psychological systems
- Recognise the importance of staying alert to the deception of lower evil
- Understand the characteristics of Demonic Possession
- Understand the symptoms of a satanically controlled person
- Understand the two levels of Spiritual warfare
- Discover the three avenues of resistance against the devil and his forces
- Explain basic biological and psychological needs
- Understand the purpose of a "spiritual path"
- Discover steps to develop your prayer consciousness
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This programme will have you energetically connected, and will play an important part towards your spiritual journey.
- You will gain wisdom and self-mastery.
- Studying this course will lift your mood. Joy and uplift will come much more readily.
- It will help to create a sense of steadiness and grounding in change. No matter what unforeseen stuff is thrown at you, your sense of calm centre won’t be so easily thrown off.
- Learning something you deeply enjoy can be fun, and it naturally reduces stress and gives you a sense of achievement.
- Spirituality defined
- A new concept - a new life
- Persistence & awareness
- Laying the foundations
- Identifying the path
- A maintenance programme
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above